Saturday, January 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


Well it has been busy here! Sit 'n' Knit has a new logo! Cheryl of Yarn Bee designed a wonderful logo and I have been having so much fun with it already. (NY'ers will recognize Cheryl's work from the 2007 Spin Out logo.) Releasing a new logo is a great excuse for a party. A party is a great excuse to ask The Plucky Knitter to dye yarn in a custom colorway. A party is a great excuse to play with merchandise. A great excuse for Shameka to make the cutest stitch markers. Merchandise means opening a SnK online store. And while we are at it, start a SnK Flickr pool. And a Ravelry group. Sleep? Who needs sleep?


And you probably thought my absence from blogging was that I just wasn't coming clean about Babette! Ok, maybe I am the only one who's really concerned about my UFO's of 2007, but it's my blog and you're reading. Or at least looking. Babette is coming along, I still have a lot of squares to make, though I am quite close. If I could focus on it, I could finish.

Focus. *snort*

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Hilde C. said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing your finished Babette. From what you've shown us so far, I think it's going to be gorgeous :-)

5:01 AM  
Blogger annmarie said...

love the logo!! :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Everything turned out so adorable!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Babette is going to be so pretty when finished. And I think a blanket is definitely an ongoing project, I can't imagine finishing one up quickly. Give yourself at least another year before you feel any guilt over it.

5:00 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

hmm..... the logo colors and the babette colors are related...
:-)

I think I need a skein.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

Oh, focus, schmocus!

9:06 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Cute logo! I love that the colors coordinate with Babette :) Coincidence?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great logo!
Babette will be finished soon- it looks great too!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My t shirt arrived yesterday!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home