Friday, February 24, 2006

2d3h27m35,34,33s remaining

Just...a little...bit more...to go... I hope to finish today, block them tonight, boast tomorrow. I'm still learning my new camera, so the color of my pictures are all wacko. I hate using flash - but sometimes you just gotta. Anyhoo, this is probably the closest representation of the actual color.

The only thing that may possibly keep me from Olympic gold is this little vixen right here. I was able to rewind the yarn (lost a whole frickin' day) but it's a little traumatized. It's knitting ok, and you can't really tell, so you know, it's all good.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, looks sooooooooo good.

Necia

12:18 PM  
Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

You can do it! So, can you model them in a figure skater pose with your legs all entwined and your arms thrown up with a look of refief on your face? Just kidding...feet will do.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

Oops, I forgot how to spell relief. R-O-L-A-I-D-S.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Your almost done! And they are looking so good!

What a cute kitty, hard to believe he's been so naughty.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow, great job! I just looked at that sock pattern the other day, I think. Good luck with the kitty...maybe your next project ought to be a catnip mouse?

9:35 AM  
Blogger YarnThrower said...

Annie - Thank you for your nice comment at my blog. I just had to check out your site, too. So sorry for the tragic events of your sock, but thankful that you were able to pick up and keep on going, just like Sasha Cohen! The socks look great! What is the pattern?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home