Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Catching Up...


I know, I know, I have been bad about posting. I am 25 days away from my wedding. It's craziness around here. However, I have been knitting! Above is a work in progress. It's the Baby's First Tattoo sweater from Stitch n' Bitch Nation by Debbie Stoller. I started it for Project Knitaway, this month was Rocktober. And yes, this sweater is for my baby! I am finally knitting for my baby!


This past weekend, my gal pal Rachel and I met up with Mary at the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck. The festival was fantastic! I had never been before and I totally enjoyed the day.


As you can see, all three of us did! Major stash enhancement. Project details to come, hooray!

9 Comments:

Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

those bags look HEAVY!!!
the sweater is adorable!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

You little tease!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Hilde C. said...

It's a beautiful colour on the sweater :-) And those bags, that really is a major enhancement!

8:04 PM  
Blogger lomester said...

I am so jealous of the stash enhancement. so.so.jealous

12:47 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Looks like lots and lots of fun :-)

Love the colors you are using for the baby sweater, very nice green.

12:18 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Yay! Baby knitting is so much fun. I love the green for your sweater.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Great colors for the baby sweater!

Good luck with all of your wedding planning stuff. it will all be worth it!

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something wrong with me that I really, really want to know what is in all those bags.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're expecting a baby and you're not married yet?
um, that's not right, you know.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home