Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring Fling


This weekend was absolutely beautiful so Hotty Hubby and I took our darling Cashew to Central Park for the first time. (Side note - yesterday HH looks at a book of mine on the coffee table and asks "Isn't that the Yarn Harlot?" Why yes it is! And he says "Oh my GAWD, I can't believe I knew that was the Yarn Harlot." Heh heh. We're training them well, eh Chante?)


The only project I am working on right now is a secret one. Life has been a little stressful lately and I still can't hit the liquor cabinet, so I decided to cheat on my current project and have a little fling with some Manos Cotton Stria and a Debbie Bliss Baby Shrug.


The shrug is for this little bundle of yummy goodness. Here we are modeling our Mommy & Me socks. Hurry up and take the picture Daddy!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those matching socks are too cute!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

love the mommy and me socks! it was a glorious day. perfect for a cashew outing!
:-)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Penelope said...

Yay--first spring for baby and you! So sweet--I hope you're enjoying your time together.

What about matching shrugs? (ok, maybe a little out there...)

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, cute, cute ,cute! I love the mommy and baby socks. And your little daughter is soooooo sweet!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Hilde C. said...

This is, and is going to be one well dressed baby with all the beautiful things you knit :-)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

I had to click on the baby pic to get a really good look at her...those hands! Those lips! Ah, but she is gorgeous!

8:20 AM  
Blogger spajonas said...

so cute!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

too cute! the mommy & me socks are adorable!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Knitting Ewe said...

I LOVE the mommy and me socks, so cute!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Harlem Purl said...

dag, I'm still one step behind that knitting ewe.

You are training him quite well. I taught mine how to work the drum carder today. Just in case.

Those socks are quite adorable and so is the little cashew.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is a bundle of yummy goodness! I am still giggling about the pump- bra.
I have to pass this on to some brand new moms I know. Happy Knitting!

10:20 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

cute matching socks - cute cashew too. Now did you plan to have a colour coordinated post?

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home