Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm Knitting My Wardrobe


Similar to the time I was knitting my apartment, I am knitting my favorite items from my wardrobe!


These colors quite simply make me happy. Falling Leaves are the only thing I am working on these days, and just a little bit at a time. However, they are coming along! (Now if only the baby would do the same.)


Short row heels complete. I would love to try them on, but uh, yah. Marshmallow feet and ankles. I did double check my gauge, and it appears to be fine. I was worried that these socks would be too big, my gauge is off by half a stitch. That really isn't too bad considering that I have somewhat wide feet anyway. I'm staying hopeful!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

the socks are looking good!!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger spajonas said...

ha! i know what you mean. i have total club foot today. my right foot is three times the size of my left one! even so, they are both swollen and i can't really try on the sock i'm making either.

love these though. the colors and the pattern are working well together.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Dame Wendy said...

I love those colors too! :) I can't believe it's baby time already! it feels like I just saw you but the meetup was months and months ago. Crazy how time flies! :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Harlem Purl said...

No baby yet? Tell her to hurry up. Doesn't she know that she;s got people to meet and handknits to wear?

Love your matchy-matchy socks.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

Come on out, baby!

I love that burgundy jacket!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no baby!? I had my money on March 7. :(

Socks are looking great!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are looking beautiful! Isn't it funny how we're always drawn to the same colors over and over?

Hope you're staying off those poor feet!

11:03 AM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

The colors in the socks are great, I think I have to try to knit socks two at a time at some point.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Elinor said...

The socks look great! Socks were my favorite pregnancy knit (other than baby sweaters) because I *wanted* to knit for myself but clearly, nothing would fit. Socks made me feel like I wasn't the size of Texas. Hang in there! You're so close!!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Beautiful Socks!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home