Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Return of the Curlicue


I am back to working on the Curlicue Coverlet! My fingers are still a bit numb/tingly at the tips, but it is so much better. I hardly notice it anymore. So here I am half way through section 9. These sections go fast, but my knitting time is quite sporadic. I finally figured out how to knit and nurse (ala knittypants), but that's only good for a small project like socks, and really only for a couple of rows. At least until I build up power forearms that can hold a growing baby. Now if I could pump and knit, that would be awesome. Pumping has got to be the most boring thing EVER. Sit, hold nozzle, wait. Shoot me, I'm a knitter! I can't just sit there and be milked like a cow!


But I digress. So here's a blob of Curlicue. 6 more sections to go!

What's that? You want a picture of cute baby? Happy to oblige.


Our little Easter Tulip. Any doubt about making one of those petal bibs from One Skein? Just delicious. (Biased, of course.) This bib was a gift, but I see myself making some in the very near future!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Dame Wendy said...

Oh she's the prettiest little flower baby ever!! Serious cuteness!! Curlicue is just beautiful. I really love the color you picked.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

She's adorable! I still don't understand how the curlicue works, but it looks great.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Knitting Ewe said...

That nurse was right, "A whole STABLE full of ponies!"

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, she is such a cutie pie. I am glad to hear that the swelling is going down and your fingers are getting back to normal.

I hear you on the pumping, it is so boring!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

Oh, those boob-centric days at home with a newborn. I remember having to skip pumping for a bit, just because I was so tired of thinking about my boobs.

I didn't knit while nursing. I just read books with really long chapters. I highly recommend John Irving.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she looks like hotty hubby in that shot! adorable.

10:52 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

the most adorable tulip I ever saw.

12:27 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, so very cute!

Oh, pumping is soooooo dull. I usually watch tv. Not that our little one will take a bottle anyway, but it's always worth a try...

6:02 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

So cute!!

Great to see Curlicue back.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Wendy DG said...

She is just precious!!!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home