Thursday, August 09, 2007

Aw, Shucks!


Thank you to MLE Knits for nominating me for Rockin' Girl Blogger! I woke up very cranky this morning and when I checked my bloglines at the crack of dawn, I found myself chuckling in glee.

So, in honor of MLE giving me a shout out for being a crafty mommy, I'd like to pass the fun on to my fellow crafty mommies.


Knittypants
- 4 children. Homeschool. Knits while breastfeeding. 'Nuff said.

Liz K - She wrote a fantastic post about knowing when to set the yarn aside.

Gleek - My email pal. Nice to know I'm not the only one feeding at 1:30am.

Hila - I know her secret to all that knitting progress. An established bedtime routine. 7pm. Noted!

Chante - She knits, spins, makes stitch markers. And her son is a sweetie.

Now go read their blogs! (Yes, mom!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank you Annie! You made my morning, too now. Sometimes as a mom I feel like all I do is run around in circles and nothing gets accomplished. At least lately that's how it's been feeling, so this is very encouraging. Now I will go check out these other moms blogs.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

Aw, man, Annie, thanks so much! I, too really enjoy your blog, because it really brings me back to those first hazy days of motherhood.

A little secret: it only gets better!

3:44 PM  
Blogger spajonas said...

thanks annie! gee i might actually have to update my blog again in the next couple of days ;)

4:15 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

thanks girl! you do rock! I was thinking- how the hell am I going to get all that done.... hahaha
:-)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Hilde C. said...

Congratulations - and what a beautiful picture :-)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 in the morning - wide awake with jetlag - hmmm - check Annie's blog (love it) - check ALL the blogs! Wonderful fun! 5:45 AM - coffee? But, first, I'll go put on some Socks...
Rocker blogging indeed! : )
Love,
Mom

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home