Thursday, June 21, 2007

Checking In


The June Plan has been implemented. I have learned that maintenance is key, along with automatic litter boxes. My warp has been sleyed through the reed, now I just need to tie it to the front beam and start weaving! Could there be a dishtowel or two before the end of June?


Babette is coming along. I'm still loving this project. It's nice to work on something that is so entertaining. Each square is fairly quick to make and each one is different. Love that. I am thinking about adding two more colors. Perhaps an earthy pink and a dirty teal. Hmmm.


Curlicue. It's almost done! Can you believe it? Two more sections to go. The only way it will get finished is if I get knitting.

So I guess I should go knit.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Love those squares and your Curlicue, too!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so productive! And so right if you can keep up with house maintenance, life us so much easier.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Harlem Purl said...

I wanna be a diligent crafter like you when I grow up :-)

8:56 AM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

I like the way your babette is growing. very soft colors.

Curlicue needs 2 more sections? wow. this thing is a WIP! as long as she gets to take it to college as a keepsake from home...

10:20 AM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

Look at you, fingers in all manner of craftiness. Glad to see there is an end in sight for Curlicue.

11:46 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Babette looks lovely.

Oh, we've got to get automatic litterboxes, too. Maintenance is tough with a baby, but sounds like you're doing well!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home