Saturday, May 20, 2006

Put a Fork in Me, I am DONE.


After speaking with my pal over at HPNY Knits today, I have decided to partake in the Petals Collection. She said if she goes down, I go with her, or something like that. (The rose in the picture is from the Rodin Sculpture Garden in Paris)


What can I say? I followed the link from aquaknits. Cotton Fleece is yummy. I'm either going to make it in a light sage green or a deep dusty plumish color. I'll be swatching soon. I think.



As for progress, I just may finish these simple socks this weekend. Look at that little tart of a cat, stalking my fish-mouth socks.


My methods are somewhat unconventional, but my warp is almost on. Threading the heddles and sleying the reed next...


Hi Mary! We are ready to pledge.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would never have noticed your cat if you hadn't pointed it out...how cute!

I'll be interested to see your socks from the Petals Collection. I was very tempted, but I really have to make a dent in my stash of sock yarn first, and I do have more yarn on the way.

The flower picture is very pretty. Hope you're having a nice and relaxing, and knitterly Sunday.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a look at the color gallery at Sundara Yarn. A can really understand why you join in, those colors are just unbelievably beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished socks on your blog :-)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

First I was tenderly thinking about the Rodin sculpture garden, well, the Gates of Hell actually, and then this! You guys are the best...warm and fuzzies from ME.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colors of the Sundara Yarns look beautiful, lucky!

Zonda is responsible for introducing me to the fab Green Gable pattern (conveniently passes the blame to her). Now I'm waiting to see both of your GGs.
:)

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home