Friday, February 09, 2007

Destashing Closed

Thank you to all who left a comment and are willing to help me destash! I believe I have enough people to unload yarn on! In fact, I am going to take another sort through my saved stash to see if there is anything else that can go. I will email you for your address over the weekend as I sort this out. My plan is to have the yarn in the mail by Monday/Tuesday. Hooray!


I caught up on a little knitting last night. Section 6 is officially done. If I can get through sections 7 and 8 over the weekend, I am half way done! I did read Grumperina's issues with Curlicue, and I will admit, I didn't check my gauge as accurately as I should have. I'll blame that on Placenta Brain, because I do know better. I have used this yarn so many times, I just went with it, not really putting it together that my row gauge may have an affect on the overall outcome. Even if it does pucker a little bit, I'm not sure I care.

Hey Sit n' Knit peeps, did you see this?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am enjoying watching Curlicue grow through each post. It's only a little puckering, I'm sure a good blocking will help, plus how often will it be laying out flat anyways. You are going to be warming a sweet little girl inside.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Okay, I admit it - I have no idea how the curlicue is working. Short rows baffle me, its one of those knitting magic things...I have no idea how I'm knitting what I'm knitting, but I'm just going to be amazed with it and be proud when I'm done. It looks great, the future knitter with certainly adore it.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Hilde C. said...

I'm just stopping by to wish you a nice weekend :-)

5:06 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

Hope you're getting some good knitting action on Curlicue this w/e. The sock swap is a great idea, you taking part?

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Interior Designers Hollywood said...

Thanks for wwriting

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home