Red Scarf Project
The scarf is done! I used Lorna's Laces Superwash in Bold Red. (And it is BOLD.) Broken rib all the way, which leaves an interesting texture on the reverse side. I am quite pleased. About 5" wide and 60" long. The edges were curling a bit, so after washing I also steam blocked the begeezus out of it. Because if that, there may be a few extra inches added to the length but I didn't check.
This scarf is for the Red Scarf Project as organized by the Orphan Foundation of America. Hila suggested that Sit n' Knit New York get involved and we have. Yesterday I collected scarves from other members...
And I received a total of 19 scarves! So I am off to the post office to mail them. Hooray!