Friday, January 26, 2007

My Weekend Plans...No Casting On!


I thought I would be posting about the Black Hole phase of this scarf, but I rewound the yarn and realized I only have a little bit left. The end is near! As long as I sit down and knit!


It doesn't look like much yet, but the Curlicue Coverlet is moving along. Must not cast on anything else, at least for a week or so. Must make some serious progress...


However that won't stop me from purchasing yarn. I have had my eye on this sweater since well before I ever knew I was pregnant, or really thought about kids for that matter. I am bound and determined to make it. So there's the yarn. Yep. There it is. Taunting me. Ready to be knit. Knit me.


And to make matters worse, I finally got my swollen, pregger hands on this book. My Post It notes say it all, I guess.


I turn around from taking my blog photos and what do I see?

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, the demon cat strikes again! The Debbie Bliss yarn looks yummy, even from your picture - are you sure you'll be able to resist?

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks just beautiful, I can see why you've been coveting it for so long. And those Brooklyn handspun socks are just too beautiful!

Ha ha, my cats do the same thing! I think they just wait for you to be preoccupied before they pounce. Love that 'caught in the act' face!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, you're ambitious! That's awesome though. Better to be that than one of those people that gets sick when they try to knit while pregnant! That would be a huge bummer.
Love the naughty kitty photo. I just can't stay mad at them no matter how bad they are :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Punkin said...

I think that "Who, me?" look comes in every cat's repertoire.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know kitty is thinking, what!!! I just wanted to play with yarn too.:)

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh! the cat ate my knitting! hasn't he (she) done this before?
but the bay stuff is adorable!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeek! Bad kitty!

The scarf is looking so good, but they do seem to go on and on, don't they.

I love the baby sweater you have picked, so cute. And isn't Simply Baby great, it has so many patterns I would like to knit.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a "helpful" little cat you've got ;-) The baby jacket looks so adorable :-)

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok- the NEEDS this:
http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/5/7/d/b/event_982491.jpeg

9:09 AM  
Blogger spajonas said...

hahah, that's one guilty looking cat!

i have that DB baby book as well and i really want to make the striped hoodie in it :) so cute!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the expression on the cat's face... Who? Me?

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't get over how many projects you have going at once! what an "innocent" looking kitty.

8:08 PM  
Blogger DeltaDawn said...

Fabulous scarf! Handspun no less - mmmm.

12:16 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Gorgeous works in progress! Ha! I got that book for Christmas :) We may have some identical wips soon.

Wow, I'm not sure there could be a guiltier-looking kitty. Caught in the act! One of our cats loves angora and will fish wips or balls of yarn out of my knitting bag and "kill" them repeatedly. Oy.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home