Saturday, February 03, 2007

Edema


Progress shot on the Curlicue Coverlet. The sections actually go by quite fast thanks to short rows. I think I can do 2 sections a week. I *think*, my swollen fingers are giving me knitting issues. If I accomplish 2 sections a week, this blanket could very well be done by the time the baby arrives! If she arrives on her due date. Ha.

Right now this is the only thing I am working on. As it gets bigger, it is hard to carry around. So, I will probably cast on some socks, though again, not sure how my fingers will hold up with the small needles. There is another blanket I want to make as well, and that baby sweater... I should have started all this baby knitting so long ago. I should have just put the other projects on hold. Hindsight is 20/20. Puffy fingers are...gross.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger spajonas said...

don't knit yourself into a hand cramp!! there's plenty more baby knitting to go :) the curlicue is coming along great. i can't wait to see it all done!

10:54 AM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

the blanket is starting to take shape! but indeed, don't rush, there are many more years to knit for her!
:-)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

It's going to be a special blanket, no matter when it is finished.

Take care of your fingers -- your pregnant tendons are really loose!

12:06 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

The blanket is looking great! Be careful with those fingers.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

How are your feet? Uh-oh, you may have to crochet...!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's shaping up nicely... Go easy!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Hilde C. said...

Swollen fingers sounds terrible. Luckily, you've got something great to look forward to :-)

5:19 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, so sorry about the edema. That was one of the pregnancy things I worried about, but I never got it at all. I can't imagine how much fun that must make everyday activities. Drink lots of water and hang in there :)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home