Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 - A Retrospective in 2 Parts


FO's 2006
Originally uploaded by AnnieKnits.
PART 1 - I like to think it was a good year. I made socks for the first time, and continued to make them. 8 pairs, actually. (1 photo is missing). 2 stuffed animals, baby hats, baby sweaters, even a sweater for me. 25 projects total! (A couple missing gifts never got photographed.) Granted, they are small, but I'll also say that they are mighty.

I will bask in my glory of Finished Objects, and post the Unfinished Objects tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made an unfinished mosaic, too, but ultimately deleted it. How pathetic am I!? Congrats on so many great FOs.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have neither enough finished objects or enough digital photos. This will be one of my "things to not screw up again in 2007".

Happy new year!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

You've made so many beautiful knits this past year. I love the colors you choose, they are always so lovely and soothing to look at :-)

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great amount of finished objects! Great job...my goal this year is to actually keep track of my finished things!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Hilde C. said...

I think 25 projects is a lot! Happy new year to you too :-)

5:35 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

What a productive year! Happy new year to you, too.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

I am so not going to list my 2006 FOs when hotshots like you walk the earth---;)Just wait until that baby arrives and all bets are off. Until then, get lots of sleep and knit like mad! P.S. you had a very good year, n'est pas?

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home