Red hot socks for Cashew! I did finally finish these. I am trying to perfect infant socks - getting the heel the right length, how long should the decreases go for the toe. It really comes down to one thing, knitting faster. Those little feet become bigger feet fast!
These socks are based on this pattern, but I've been messing with the pattern. I made the cuff longer, the heel longer, did the gusset decreases like a regular sock, same with the toe and did a kitchener finish. They look a little pointy in this photo, partly because they are not blocked, a tad too big, and well yah, they are just pointy. The yarn is an extra skein of Koigu that I had from Hila's socks.
Baby Shrug is almost complete and Curlicue is not!
Labels: FO 2007