Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yarn Therapy


I don't have time to go to therapy. I don't want to drink the Tom Cruise Koolaid. I just need a little something, a little fix. Wannabe posted about her favorite indie businesses and I followed the link to The Plucky Knitter.

Emilee's Wallpaper

I feel so much better. The yarn itself is so unique, so soft. It's like Malabrigo as a sock yarn. I've never done a garter stitch short row heel and yet I imagine one with this yarn. This yarn is so beautiful, I even wrote a fan letter to Sarah.


A Thistle

This yarn hasn't made it into the sock yarn stash pile yet. It's so pretty, I leave it out. Hotty Hubby laughed at me yesterday, "Are you petting your yarn?" Silly man.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Wannabe said...

I love being a stash enhancer. ;)
It is BEAUTIFUL! I think it's the softest sock yarn I've ever touched!

Have a great weekend girly!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

husband's can be so silly : )

I am thrilled you like the yarn....

1:40 PM  
Blogger Knitting Ewe said...

Totally under the pillow worthy!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Dame Wendy said...

That is gorgeous!! I love the color ways.

lol, I caught Marty picking up my yarn once and gave him a look. He's like "What! I see you do it all the time!" I was all protective of my yarn and responded "That's different. Wait- are your hands clean? When did you wash them last?" hee hee.

10:31 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

stunning colors!
with 440 yards per skein I went to the site, of course!) you can even use a little bit of Emilee's Wallpaper in Babette... since you want to add a bit of some'n some'n......

2:05 AM  
Blogger Operakatz said...

Ooooooooh pretttyyyyyy :D

If you're ever looking for serious pettability (that even HH won't question), treat yourself to a skein of Handmaiden Mini Maiden. O..M..G!!!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Oh, that yarn is gorgeous!

6:59 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Ooh, pretty! And looks very pet-able.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home