Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Wanna Play!

Ok. I have seen this "7 Random Things" post at least 10 times and not one person has tagged me. What's with people not tagging? That's not how this blog spam works! Here's my list, and oh, I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to indulge in exposing your quirks and things that make you go hmmmm, you can jump off that bridge all by yourself. *snort* So being the exhibitionist that I am, I'm jumping off with a big bell hop.

1. My degree is a BFA in Dance with an emphasis in Choreography.

2. I was a Lindy Hop dancer. In fact, in 1999, I won the American Lindy Hop Championship in the Classic Division. I have traveled all over the country performing this American art form. I was only dropped on my head once and suffered a mild concussion. It would be cool to say that it happened while competing but the truth is, there were margarita's involved.

3. My picture was on the back of the Purina Cat Chow box, Indoor Formula. Oh look, they still use the picture on the website.

4. Hotty Hubby and I love karaoke. We only sing karaoke in our neighborhood frat bar. It's mostly locals and you know, everybody knows your name. Sometimes I bring a cowbell, or a plastic recorder like what fifth graders have to play. It's stupidly fun.

5. Hotty Hubby and I met on Friendster. I bookmarked him.

6. I watch UFC fights. It's mostly Hotty Hubby's thing, but the Randy Couture vs Tim Silvia fight was awesome. I knit while watching men kick some ass. Good times.

7. I am very organized. In my head.

I'm tagging Nicole, Debbie, Allena and...Penelope...I think those are the only people who's blogs have been without the randomness. Anyone else who hasn't been tagged, by golly, get yer guts up on yer blog!

Now I have to get back to my knitting. Ta ta.

13 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Sorry Annie, I just did this meme and figured everyone I read had already done it... I'll have to tag you with things in the future ;)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Harlem Purl said...

I'll also keep in mind when the next meme comes along. I wish I could've stuck with the dance thing yanno?

6:29 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

you guys met online! how awesome. I got to try it out!
your photo with the cat- priceless!
:-)
by the way- I never tag out. I don't want to pressure anybody.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Penelope said...

Aieee! Your weird things are too super cool. Now I gotta go figure out what I can actually disclose....

8:52 PM  
Blogger Knitting Ewe said...

YES! This is the one time in my life I have been psyched to be "it".

9:44 PM  
Blogger Mintyfresh said...

I tagged you in person, didn't I? :)

Love that there was a photo of you on cat food for years! And it's a great shot, too. Lindy hop, huh--I don't even know what that is. (off to wikipedia it)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

okay, I'll play :o) Oh, and thanks for the heads up about the corrected pattern on Purl's website. I'm leaving this one as is, but I'll use the corrected one for the next project

8:17 AM  
Blogger spajonas said...

oooh, the lindy hop! cool!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Hilde C. said...

Lindy hop dancing sound like great fun :-) I promise to tag you the next time around :-)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Miss Janelle said...

I secretly love to watch the UFC while knitting! My husband thinks I tolerate it just to please him, but I know better! Those men are fierce.

And I totally know how you feel about the whole "never been tagged" thing. What gives?

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your answers! BTW - I was tagged for eight things. Do you want me to tag you for that one? Have a wonderful day!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I posted mine even though you didn't tag me. :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Oh - and we still have that box of Purina cat chow in our kitchen cabinet. Unopened.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home