Thursday, August 30, 2007

Contest Closed


Everytime I check my email, I am laughing as I see a new quote come in. Yah, that's a good one, yep, one of my favorites, too. Oh look, another person talking about getting kicked out of Applebees! Hilarious! Everyone who sent me a quote (or quotes) will be entered into a hat. The drawing will take place tomorrow and I will post the winners by tomorrow evening-ish.

ETA: I haven't published the comments from people who have entered the contest. I will tomorrow! So don't worry if you don't see your comment in the previous post. However, if you are worried that you forgot to include your email address, go ahead and leave a comment! They are still being moderated. Mostly because I am too lazy to change it.

Now excuse me as I run, I have a knitting date with Penelope. (Crying worked!) My Austerman Step in color 22 is divided and ready. The question is, will it be knit into Widdershins or basic toe-ups? Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Harlem Purl said...

You should have done a poll but my vote is for plain 'ol toe uppers.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

It doesn't look like my comment with my contest entry showed up on the page! Did you get it? Don't forget me! I reeeeeeeeally want that 1,000 yards of primero!!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home