Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rhinebeck


I'm trying, I'm trying! I am sneaking in as much knitting time as possible, but yee gads, if I get this done it will be by the skin of my teeth. We are leaving Friday morning for Rhinebeck. Maybe if Hotty Hubby drives, I can knit. Maybe at lunch I can knit. And maybe Friday night I can hole up in our room and knit. And then maybe, just maybe I can sew on the buttons Saturday morning. And maybe I will show up at the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival wearing Juliet.

Maybe.


One thing I know for sure is that Cashew will not be wearing her sweater. I can't finish both sweaters, and this one is being sacrificed because it is too big. Cashew may be growing (2 teeth!) but she's still a tiny thing. So I've slowed down on her sweater.


One thing I will definitely be wearing is my pin. So catch me if you can, I'll be there Saturday morning!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger spajonas said...

damn, i wish i was going. have a great time there with the cashew! hopefully next year we can have a meeting-of-the-nuts :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

have fun, and I hope you finish the sweater.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Harlem Purl said...

I'll be knitting on my unfinished rhinebeck sweater there. Too bad you're not on my bingo card, you would've been an easy one to find.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Code Purl said...

Are you going on Friday for classes or just want to be right there when they open the gates?

I'm going to be a square too. Maybe we're neighboring squares on somebody's card!

12:34 PM  
Blogger lobstah said...

Juliet is looking gaw-geous! Man, I feel like I never have enough time to knit and I don't even have a baby or anything! I don't know how people with kids do it! ;)
Have fun at Rhinebeck!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip, and get lots of knitting done on the drive!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

You're a square on my card, can't wait to see you! Have a safe drive up. We're leaving Long Island at 7am!

8:45 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

God, I'm so behind on blog reading! I'm sorry I missed you - hope you had a great time though :)

12:16 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

I'm on pins and needles! Did you finish it in time? Lovely knitting you've got going.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home