Thursday, March 16, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

Making progress on Mitten #2, so taking a quick break. Sockaholic tagged me. What the hell. I have no new pictures anyway.

Help me, I'm a blogger.

Four jobs in your life:
1. Performer – dance/musical theatre/acting
2. Dance teacher
3. Intern
4. Retail

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Better Off Dead
2. Strictly Ballroom (I almost named my cat “Fran”)
3. A Christmas Story
4. Anne of Green Gables (oh shut up!)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Apprentice
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Miami Ink

Four places you have lived:
1. New York
2. Michigan (U.P.)
3. Michigan (Lower penin)
4. London, England

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Tuscon, AZ
2. Bermuda
3. Florida
4. Finland

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Meetup
2. Yarn Harlot
3. You Knit What?
4. actually, everything listed over there to the right…

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Salmon
2. Buffalo Mozz
3. Proscuitto
4. Ravioli from home

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. Bermuda
2. Weaving in my Loom Room
3. Bed
4. Yarn store

Four favorite types of yarn: (added a 5th, c’mon, it’s yarn!)
1. Koigu
2. Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock
3. Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece
4. Louet Sales Euroflax (I have this weird thing for linen, but I rarely knit with it)
5. all this stuff my cousins send me from Finland, love it

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Mary
2. Knitting Fiend
3. Necia
4. Hilde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home