Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Introducing Bob


Here she, er he is. The pattern is Kate, but I call him "Bob the Cat" since he is going to a little boy that recently was able to come home from a stint at the ICU.

Lamb's Pride Worsted, took a couple days to make because I've been busy, but was fun to knit. Sorry about the crap photo, but the sun has set and that was the best place I could find decent lighting.

Finally, a finished project!

Now on to my Jaywalkers, lacy stuff and baby sweater...and Sunrise Circle Jacket...

10 Comments:

Blogger craftykt said...

your Kate is very cute!

Your loom in the posts below makes me miss mine! I had to leave it with my parents when I moved across the country. Someday I'll get it back!

YAY for weaving!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

What a cutie! He will love it!

9:03 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

Adorable!!!
:-)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Veena BooChi said...

I love this pattern! It looks amazing!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

Bob looks great, I'm sure he'll be well loved.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

Aww, very sweet! I know Bob will be loved.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so effin cute.

Necia

9:58 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Bob's a cutie! I'm sure he'll be well-loved.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

What a cutie! I love your color combos! Great job and I'm sure the recipient will love it!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Mintyfresh said...

Bob is such a great name. He is so dapper, too!

(I named my "Kate" Mr. Clunky!)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home