Thursday, June 08, 2006

Just a Normal Post


Getting closer. I finally found my groove again, and some progress has been made. What a crazy case of Second Sock Syndrome. Will I finish them by Friday? Maybe. If I focus....


Hahahhaha! Focus. I got so excited about being nearly finished with my Footlet that I cast on Green Gable. So much for finishing other projects first. Yarn is Brown Sheep Plum Patina.


On Tuesday I went out to many yarn stores to drop off flyers for WWKIPD. I think it is understandable and natural to pick out some yarn. Gotta support the local yarn store. Gotta support my stash. Yarn is Koigu in this crazy tomato, almost orange, red - color 1110, dyelot 63.


Yah, need I say more? Dirty tealish-green, right in the middle there. (I'll say more) LOVE. Schaefer Anne in blues and greens.

Next to wrap itself on my needles, my Trekking Socks! Hooray!

7 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Your sock is gorgeous - such an interesting pattern.

I love the colour you've chosen for green gable.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get anything in the mail yet?

8:35 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Nope. Maybe today??? I'll definitely post when I do! :-)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Your new yarn is so pretty, and yay! you'r almost done your footlet!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The footlet's almost there! Glad you defeated the SSS, at least one of us has.

That really is a beautiful, funky red (and I don't often go for red). The blues, well, is there any blue that isn't great?

11:05 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

The footlet is looking very unique!
love the tomato!! and the Ann is very cool. you got cool colors and warm colors. very balanced. you are not a Stashaholic - you are a Collector!
;-)

9:39 PM  
Blogger aija said...

Awesome yarn support! Have fun w/ wwkip day, I'm going out too :)

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home