Friday, June 30, 2006

My Garden Grows


Nothing quite like a package in the mail to cheer up a terrace-less Annie! The other night I checked my snail mail and I had a package. I ran to the package room, saw the word "yarn" somewhere in the return address and ripped it open. A beautiful, tissue-wrapped, stickered bundle was inside. My first Sundara "Petals Collection" had arrived! (I thought about taking a picture of the initial tissue-wrapped thing, but it was night, the picture would be crap, and there was no way that I was waiting to open it 'til morning)


The first yarn is Calla Lily, and I think she captured the colors perfectly!


I'm not sure when I am going to knit them up, but I do plan on using the pattern that was included.


I have never ordered from Sundara before and was tickled with the packaging and the details. It was so cool to recieve and am very glad that I signed up. I definitely want to order more yarn from her. Her site is going to updated on July 3 so definitely check it out.

Crap. Why is it that RIGHT NOW I remember that I put myself on a yarn diet? Maybe one hank of lace yarn...

11 Comments:

Blogger Hilde C. said...

The colours look wonderful :-)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

How funny that you were in Akron! That's about 30 minutes from where I live. :)

So glad you joined the Petals KAL and that I found your blog!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Beautiful yarn, the colors are gorgeous. She really did capture the calla lily. Can't wait to see the socks.

5:55 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

WOW that yarn is absolutely gorgeous, I'm sure that the socks will be a delight to knit.

6:04 PM  
Blogger adrienne said...

Ooooh, what yummy yarn! Can't wait to see it knit up :)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Such gorgeous colors! I hope she sells it online soon..eek!! Enjoy working with it! Can't wait to see the socks! :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Pretty pretty yarn. I can hardly imaging summer with out a place to sit outside. I hope they get it all done soon and you can have your terrace back.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a word... WOW!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks knit up.

8:58 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, the Calla Lily looks beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do with it :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Dame Wendy said...

That yarn is absolutely beautiful!!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That yarn is amazing! THanks for the link!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home