Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Bump in the Road


I don't feel like working on any of this stuff. Orangina, potentially too small. Trekking socks, not digging the pattern, think I need to go down in needle size or just plain knit. Calla Lily, I think I accidentally made the first sock too short in the foot. It was a different type of heel, so I am not sure how it is supposed to fit, and therefore, I may have cut it short. So do I make the second one short and leave it at that? Probably.

I have no idea what I want to knit. Thinking about starting some holiday gifts, though a couple of babies are coming very soon. Maybe it's this hot weather...


As for the terrace, I have no idea what is going on out there and I kinda like it that way!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can soooooooooooooooooo identify. I frogged my Razor Cami, I just couldn't focus. I recast on for other ish and frogged it. What I'm willing to work on I ran out of yarn. I finally just pulled out an old wip. When you feel this way, spin!

Necia

3:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

so sorry to hear about your terrace woes -- that's terrible! but yeah, days like these, i'm embracing my inner homebody! i hope orangina works out for you in the end! i love that pattern! haven't worked on mine too much lately. again, it's the heat!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

isn't it so sad when you've put in all this work on a project and it just won't cooperate the way you want it to? seems totally unfair to me. i love the colors of all three of those projects so i hope they turn into something someday!

4:51 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

I am doing a mindless project as well "hopeful" too hot to think!
calla lilly looks like it fits well in the last post.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind in everything, including getting your parcel off to you. I hope you'll think that it's worth the wait! I really haven't forgotten about you.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe a parcel from your Secret Pal will pull you out of your funk?

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think the knitting slump is going around. Maybe starting to look forward to fall projects is a good idea. Or maybe you just need a good long shopping spree. :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

It's been hot. Who wants to knit in the heat?

I also vote for finishing Calla Lily the same size and putting them away for someone for a Birthday or Christmas. Start looking at other peoples feet for someone with a smaller foot;-)

Nice hanging outside of your terrace door. Could we get a close up on that?

7:23 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, I can sympathize! I just got out of a knitting slump, where none of my wips seemed quite right. Hang in there. Sometimes flipping through my knitting books gives me the inspiration I need to get motivated again.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home