Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shhhh! My Show is On


No progress on the Drops Jacket and no progress on Cashew's sweater. I'm pretending they didn't happen so I can have fun knitting another Baby Surprise Jacket. Noro is certainly addictive (Silk Garden Lite color 2015) and so is the pattern. Such a great "end of the day" type knit, which is exactly what I am using it for. After a long day, heck, even a short day, busy day, lazy day, I don't really care what type of day, summertime has some great tvtime. Junk food tv and I'm a junkie. And that means knitting time. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to watch the season finale of Top Chef. Tomorrow, it's the season opener of My Boys...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger mames said...

what great color on that yarn ,the bsj is such a great showcase of good yarn. and it does pretty good with no such great yarn too.

omg, the top chef finale....i almost gagged when i thought they were going to pick lisa. i almost made tim turn it. go steph. curly hair sistas' unite.

1:00 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Mmmm...Silk Garden! I think a little pretending so you can enjoy your yarn and your tv is perfectly fine!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Jill L said...

I love My Boys -- I am a basball fan so I love of the metaphors!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Tawana said...

heh...heh...Here's something funny for you. I went to buy some Noro yesterday at Seaport Yarn. I decide to do a BSJ sweater too for you know who. after all you can never have to many right. And it is looking nice, however after deciding to take a look at yours I realize that I got the same exact color. So I will keep the sweater for KJ and make some beautiful matching socks for your sweater.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful colorway, it will make a great BSJ! I hope you enjoyed Top Chef, I'm with everyone else, I would have just screamed if Lisa won, what a sourpuss!

6:40 PM  
Blogger annmarie said...

yay! a woman finally gets the title of top chef and it wasn't lisa. who says nice people always finish last? ;)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home