Monday, July 24, 2006

Hooray for Knitting!


At last, something to knit! This is a simple Garter Stitch Cardigan from Simple Knits for Cherished Babies by Erika Knight. A friend is expecting a baby in 2 weeks so I gotta get cracking. The yarn is Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Sage.


And lookee what came in the mail. I am seriously having a love affair with Sundara's yarn shop. This is Mint Over Yellow sock yarn.


And this is Cedar. Just love it. She updates her shop (just about) every Monday at 2pm Seattle time which is 5pm NYC time.

Must...forget...Paypal....password...

6 Comments:

Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, dear, another baby knitting book I have to get :) Darn.

Gorgeous Sundara yarns. The cedar is so rich and unusual. Paypal is a dangerous thing :)

3:43 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

Man alive, that yarn looks delicious - I may have to give up reading other's blogger

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your knitting funk didn't last long. Those truly are wonderful yarns. I'm just gonna pretend real hard I didn't read that updating every Monday part though...

8:53 AM  
Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

As if the Petals Collection wasn't enough! You bad, bad, girl! ;-)

7:13 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

very dreamy yarn. the kind of colors that make it ok to rain outside- but you are inside, with tea and stuff- and "cedar"
ahhhhhh-

6:52 AM  
Blogger chacha / Jen said...

I've been trying to resist Sundara, but seeing this gorgeous stuff might have pushed me right past that. So pretty!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home